We love inspiring others to be happier & healthier!
Welcome to Mums the Word Fitness.
We've been training people like you for over 10 years and getting results. I hope we get to meet.
I’d love the chance to help you find your way to become a fitter, healthier and happier person.
I embraced exercise after a devastating separation, having something to focus on that was healthy for my mind and body got me through a very difficult time in my life.
Later I left the corporate world to have Aidan and found again the importance of exercise and fitting it into my busy life.
As a new mum, I met others who felt the same, so Mums the Word fitness was born where I inspire mums and women to put themselves first.
Exercise is and always will be an important part of my life and I am constantly reminded of all the benefits it brings and my passion is to share this with others.
- Cert 111 in Group Fitness
- Cert 1V in Personal Training
- Punch Boxing for Beginners
- Thump Boxing for Advanced
- Bootcamp Level 1 2 3
- Pre- and Post-pregnancy 2 day workshop
- Kettlebell Essentials
- Functional Mobility Training
- HIIRT Basic and Intermediate
- Fitness Australia
- Australian Fitness Network
- PT on the Net
We operate our community under these guiding principles:
- Our idea from day one has been to create a safe and nurturing environment for all our clients to get fitter and stronger, both physically and mentally. Everything that the team at Mums the Word Fitness do is for our clients.
- We strive for efficient, uncompromised, engaging and entertaining sessions every time. We can’t always control the weather but we can control how we react.
- We want to be a good place for every person trying to be better to feel welcome and supported. Everyone is welcome,mums , guys, partners, friends.
- We provide a caring, genuine, free-spirited, diverse place to get fitter. The community is very important to us, and we are an active part of our community. We support a wide range of Mums groups, domestic violence groups and donate our time and profits to local causes. Our goal is to help our communities grow and be better.
- We are here to make a positive difference. We may not know what that always looks like or how we may do this, but it is something we all believe in.