• 1 cauliflower, broken into florets
• 2 tbsp olive oil • 1 red onion, thinly sliced
• 3 tbsp sherry vinegar • 1½ tbsp honey• 3 tbsp raisins
• small bunch dill, snipped• 3 tbsp toasted, flaked almond and 1/2 pomegranate • 50g baby spinach
• Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, season and roast for 15 mins. Stir in the red onion and carry on roasting for 15-20 mins more until tender.
• While the cauliflower is roasting, mix the vinegar, honey and raisins with some seasoning.
• When the cauliflower is done, stir in the dressing, dill, almonds and spinach, cut the pomegranate half in half again. Over a medium bowl, slide your thumb between the skin and the seeds to loosen. Pick out the white membranes. Stir to combine. Fold in the pine nuts and serve.