Mum’s The Word Fitness ‘Bring a Friend in May’ Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to all Mum’s The Word Fitness clients and Facebook followers in Australia & New Zealand, aged 18 years or older or if under 18yrs with the full permission of a parent or guardian. Employees of the Promoter, and their immediate families and agencies associated with are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter is Mum’s The Word Fitness, 97, 1-3 Coronation Avenue, Petersham NSW 2049. ABN: 87431695850.
- The competition commences on Monday 1st May 2017 at 7:00pm AEDT, and concludes on Wednesday 31st May at 11:59pm AEDT.
- ONE (1) Major prize winner will be selected in total. The winning entry will be selected by Mum’s The Word Fitness.
To enter, entrants must:
- Answer the question on the Facebook post: Tell us which friend needs some fitness motivation and why?
- Text Cathy on 0414 658 882 to book your place with your friend.
- Attend the booked training session with the nominated friend.
- Mum’s The Word Fitness will select the (1) winner based on the creativity of the answer. Entries not including all required information will be deemed ineligible. Compers and fake entrants are not permitted.
- Entries can be posted at any time of the day up until the final day, which will end at 11.59pm AEDT, Wednesday 31st May 2017.
- This Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining who is selected as a winner. Judging will take place at the Promoter's premises.
Prizes do not include any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize. These are the responsibility of the entrant.
- ONE (1) major winner in total will be selected and the prize includes 1 x Panache Sports Bra RRP $65.00 – total prize pool is $65.00.
- The judges' decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters.
- The winners will be published on the Mum’s The Word Fitness Facebook page. Mum’s The Word Fitness will comment on competition entry with a winning message, which will request the winner to send a Private Message to detail size required and address details to send the prize [alternatively the prize can be distributed direct to the winner at the next Mum’s The Word Training Session].
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The entries may be entered into a database for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, unless otherwise stated by the entrant. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including but not limited to direct or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prizes. Any change in value occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or returned for refund.
- Winners have 30 days to Private Message Mum’s The Word Fitness to claim their prize. Prizes that remain unclaimed for more than 30 days will be forfeited.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Facebook or Instagram is not a sponsor of this Competition and has no responsibility or liability regarding the conduct or administration of this Competition. While the Promoter retains their rights in their branded features associated with this Competition, the functionality of this Competition including, but not limited to any voting module, contest gadget or channel page, remains the intellectual property of Facebook.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The Promoter is Mum’s The Word Fitness, 97, 1-3 Coronation Ave, Petersham, NSW 2049. ABN: 87431695850
Standard Terms and Conditions for use of this website
Please read this document carefully before accessing this website. By accessing this website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you may not access this website.
* This website is the property of Mums The Word Fitness (contact details on the Contact page) and henceforth referred to as “The Owners”.
* The Owners do not make any representation whatsoever about any information accessed either on, or by virtue of any links from this website because in compiling the same The Owners have relied on information provided by third parties. Accordingly it is a matter for you to satisfy yourself as to the suitability of any information, product or service found directly or indirectly through this website.
* You acknowledge that the internet or The Owners’ systems, services or equipment may from time to time be inoperative in full or in part as a consequence of, but not limited to, mechanical breakdown, maintenance, hardware or software upgrades, telecommunication connectivity problems or other facts beyond the control of The Owners, and you acknowledge that The Owners will not be held liable for any failure or inability to provide continuous, error free, uninterrupted services under these circumstances.
* The Owners may make changes in or withdraw any of the products and services described in this website and at any time without notice.
* The Owners reserves the right to changes these Terms and Conditions of Use by changing them on this website.
* The Owners does not make any representation as to the security, quality or propriety of any website which may be accessed through this website. Linked websites accessed through this website are independent website over which The Owners do not exercise any control, whether financial, editorial or of any other kind and are not in any way endorsed by The Owners.
* Accordingly, The Owners have no responsibility or liability to you in respect of any products or services that are purchased or obtained by you from any such linked website nor in respect of the use of any personally identifying information by any such linked websites.
* This website contains copyright material, trade names and other proprietary information, including but not limited to, design, text, graphics and software. The entire contents of this website are protected by copyright law. The Owners own copyright and/or database rights in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part except as provided below.
* You may download information from this website for personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under Copyright law, no copyright, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without our express permission and that of the copyright owner.
* In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyright material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made.
* You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyright material.
The Owners will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage resulting from the transmission from this website to your computer systems of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive items, however caused, such damage to include, without limitation, loss of profits, interruption to business, loss of the whole or any part of a programme or any data howsoever stored whether saved on a computer system or otherwise.
Protecting your Information
Losses due to unauthorised access
You accept the risk that data transmitted electronically via the website or otherwise may be intercepted before reaching its intended destination or accessed by unauthorised third parties and may be exploited unlawfully by such third parties. The Owners do not assume responsibility for guarding against acts of such third parties and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage resulting from third parties’ interception of or access to data of whatever nature outside the. The Owner’s network.
* The information contained on this site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. All information made available from within this site is provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied on the part of The Owners.
* The Owners exclude all liability it may have to you to the fullest extent permitted by law (and whether such liability arises in contract, tort or otherwise) as a result of your use of this website.
Cancellation of a training session needs to occur at least 7 hours before the scheduled start of the session or session will be counted as occurred.
These Terms and Conditions are for general use of the site and our services. Other Terms and Conditions may apply, and will be referenced as and when applicable.